I wanted to say a big thank you to all those people who have downloaded our app inspirationAL – wake up inspired
Our aim was to create a cool universal app that would wake people up with an inspirational quote to set them up for the best day possible.
We have done this and are continually working to improve it for you.
Behind the quotes is a wealth of information because every quote has a link to the person who contributed it. Those who click the links will find inspiring people who have amazing stories and insights to a whole range of life experiences. Their passion is to help people live their life fully no matter what situation they find themselves in. I urge you to delve behind the quotes and explore the wisdom on offer. It may help now or in the future but it is there for YOU.
The app is still FREE to download with 14 quotes provided with the alarms. It is fully functioning and if you like it the in-app purchase enables you to have an unlimited number of quotes.
However we want to help you further. We are now giving a high percentage of the in-app purchase money to a charity you nominate.
How it works:
– You as our app user contact us to say you want to raise money for a charity you are supporting, it can be any registered organisation large or small. Eg A Local school to The Red Cross
– You get as many people as possible to download the app for FREE by using your social media and word of mouth.
– We then give you a designated date(s) for all those people to make the in-app purchase.
– We then give you a percentage of WORLD sales on the date(s) agreed. It’s that simple!
– We get daily analytics so we can show you exactly how many downloads we received.
– Currently for the US we will donate $1.50 from every purchase. (£1 in the UK contact us for other countries)
The current in-app price is $2.99 we receive $2.10 after Apple take their fees so you can see you get a very large portion. The rest we reinvest to help others have the same opportunity.
This really is for everybody. I am using the app myself in this way to raise money for a local hospice I volunteer at here in the UK.
You can follow everything that people are raising money for by liking us on Facebook, follow on Twitter or this blog.
T : @iAL_app
FB : inspirationAL – wake up inspired app
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the FREE app NOW!
Thanks for following and being involved.